How To Make Simple Roasted Chicken Pieces
8 chicken thighs
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbps olive oil
10 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C)
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over each chicken thigh.
- Drizzle olive oil over them and rub the seasoning in well. Place thighs in a baking pan. Toss rosemary leaves and garlic in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce the heat to 375F (190C) and bake for another 20 minutes more until tender when poked with a knife.
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil until it’s time to serve the meal.
- This recipe was made with bone in and skin in chicken thighs.