How To Make Cheesy Grilled Asparagus in Foil Packs
1 lbs of fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
1 tbsp. melted butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
3/4 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a large bowl, combine asparagus, melted butter, garlic, parsley, lemon pepper and salt. Toss with tongs until well mixed.
- Lay out a large piece of thick aluminum foil. Arrange asparagus on foil, pour extra butter and seasonings over top, then top with cheese.
- Fold and seal foil pack.
- Grill for 15 minutes, until asparagus is tender. Remove and serve!
- Make sure to trim off the woody dry ends of the asparagus before placing in the foil to grill.