How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
This recipe is flavorful and creamy with tender shreds of chicken and just the right amount of heat.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
Blue Cheese Dressing
Garlic Powder and Onion Powder
- Boil chicken gently in water for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through. Shred and set aside.
- Add the buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder to a skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Add the blue cheese dressing, softened cream cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese and stir until smooth and combined.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Remove from heat.
- Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions or chives. (I like to add small drizzles of blue cheese dressing to the top prior to serving as well.)
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery, and carrot sticks. Crusty French bread is great for serving as well.
- Boil the chicken gently, a rapid boil will make it tough. Add 1 chicken bouillon to the water to add flavor to the chicken.