Chocolate Covered Banana Pie
Please note that even though the cook time is 5 mins the combined chill time is 3 hours. Enjoy!
3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 cups milk
4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup frozen shipped topping, thawed
2 large bananas, sliced
1 (1.5 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy
- Combine crushed cookie crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine.
- Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine chocolate chips, 1 cup of milk, and 2 cups marshmallows in a sauce pan. Stir over low heat until melted. Pour over cooled crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange banana slices over chilled chocolate layer.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on box except use only 3 cups of milk. Fold in nondairy whipped topping and remaining marshmallows. Pour pudding mixture over bananas. Grate chocolate bar over the top. Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.